About Me

My photo
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. - Unknown

Friday, September 19, 2008

THREE-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm finally 30!
Finally.....I say that like I've been waiting for it to happen. I haven't been. I cant really say tho that Ive been dreading it. I think hitting 29 was scarier. But I actually got asked today how old I was and the words "I'm 30" came out a little easier than I had expected.......but I did feel a touch of nausea once the words fell out of my mouth!
But I don't think getting older is so bad. I have 2 amazing kids who keep me young (and very busy) and a very adorable man who swears he'll still love me even when I'm all wrinkled and grey....those 2 particular things seem to be creeping up on me a little faster that I had hoped, so lets hope he truly is a man of his word huh :)
I don't have any pictures of what I did to celebrate my swift kick in to old womanhood, but it was overall a nice weekend. Sunday we took Brady to see The Dark Knight and Matty's parents took me to Johnny Carino's for dinner. Its my most favorite place for dinner!!!! I love that place. We ate way too much but still indulged in some apple skilettini. YUM-O! It was delicious and well worth the pain it left afterwards..... :) I got to work all day on tuesday, my actual birthday, but it flew by. I spent the whole day texting and emailing people :) It was very sweet how many people texted, called or emailed me to say "happy birthday"!!!!!!!! Tuesday after work Matt surprised me with some delicious wine, a fabulous dinner and gifts I consider perfect for me :) My cake said "happy 28th" (Brady's idea) The kids helped with dinner, and helped clean up and they were nice to each other for a whole day! That had to be hard for them!
My boys are wonderful! All three of them :) So thank you Matty, Brady and Logan for making my 30th such a great day :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: